Friday, November 24, 2006

 

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving holiday. I hope you were able to enjoy the day with family and friends. As I have been fighting this disease, my friends and family have given me so much more than I could have ever imagined – I am so grateful. Our family spent the day with friends and had a very relaxing and enjoyable time. My parents are headed up for the weekend and it will be nice to spend time with them without worrying about traveling to the doctor.

Again, all the best to everyone and thanks!

Seth

Comments:
Happy Turkey Day + 1 Edmondsons! We've been thinking alot about you guys.

Jason and I are down in Texas for the holiday, enjoying the 80 degree weather. My mom recently had surgery, so it's been good to see her up and about.

Hit the sales at Best Buy this Black Friday as our niece, Prane, works there and we were hoping to get super discounts through her. Unfortunately everything was sold out by 11am!

Happy anniversary and happy birthday Jenny!

Take care of yourselves - love,
Lara
 
I enjoyed seeing Jenny and Jack last weekend.

I did come down with the bug later that weekend and Jake didn't.

I certainly hope you didn't catch anthing. : ?

Leah
 
So glad to hear you guys had a restful holiday together. Happy Belated birthday to Jenny! Sending prayers and good wishes that you continue to feel better, Seth, and are able to restart treatment soon.
Love,
Mellicent
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?