Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Heading Back to NYC

It's been a while since I've posted -- the good news is that I've been keeping busy and don't have much to report. I had C/T scans done down in Altoona last week and will get the results tomorrow in NY. I'm driving down to Philly today and will take the train in tomorrow. I'm getting an MRI of my spine done as well, and will return Wednesday. If all goes well I'll start taking my twice daily dose of Sorafenib. I am anxious both about the C/T results and starting a new drug.

Unfortunately, I'll miss out on trick or treat here in the neighborhood. The kids are excited and will collect way to much candy, I'm sure. I'll try to post some pictures of the kids when I return.

That's it for now, hope everyone is well. Happy Halloween!

Seth

Comments:
Hi Seth,

I'm crossing my fingers wanting good results for you too.

How great to hear you're behind the wheel. : )

Jake was Scooby and Joe was a pumpkin. I rained lightly the whole time we treated but the boy prevailed even with heavy sacks.

My Tom broke his writing arm pretty badly on Sat. He fell from a 10' ladder. We're waiting to hear if he accumulates a medal pin.
I could see that a Lazy Boy could come in handy. Cheers! Leah
 
Hi Seth -

It's Johanna from home. Glad to hear that you are up and around.

We have moved into Camp Hill now - Princeton Avenue. We are really loving being here. Hannah (my 8 yr old) is in 3rd grade at Hoover Elementary and Kate (my 3 yr old) is in day care at the church.

My parents are good - both still very active - but both have had bronchitis this fall!

I'm continuing to pray for you and keeping you and your wife and children in my thoughts.
TAKE CARE -
Johanna
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?