Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Doing Well

I travelled down to Philly Wednesday for follow up appointments at Fox Chase. The surgeon is very happy with my progress and didn't see any complications with my case. I also met with my oncologist there, but since I am starting treatment at Sloan, I won't be seeing her regularly at this point. I'll be home all next week and then travel to Sloan the following week to begin the clinical trial. Overall I am feeling well and gaining strength. I am trying to stay active and keep busy.

Jenny's job is going well and I was able to visit her office this week. Their research lab has recently acquired some sophisticated body fat measuring equipment, called the Bod Pod. It looks like a giant egg, and uses air displacement sensors to accurately determine body composition. My body fat was 17%, which is reasonable. I am still trying to gain muscle mass and will get measured again to see how I'm doing.

Jack has finished up Flag Football, here is a picture from a recent practice. Jenny and Jack are planning on going to the PSU game tomorrow, I'm still not up for it. Spencer will continue with soccer through the end of the month.

That's it for now, take care.
Seth

Comments:
Looks like a future Heismnan winner!

Found out last night that the next Harker baby is a boy!

You're always in our prayers, take care!

Joe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?