Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Back Home.....Again

I am happy to report that I am back in St College after 10 days in the hospital. I never did end up getting chemotherapy, my body just wasn’t up for it. I still have an ulcer, they heal very slowly. I am getting over my pneumonia, and that is what kept me in the hospital for so long. It’s hard to get over the coughing and they want to make sure that your lungs are healing. I also had two very trying roommates while at the hospital that made it very difficult to sleep well. I am now eating and drinking OK, just trying not to overdo it. My energy level is slowly returning as well.

I will be heading back to Fox Chase late next week or Monday the 11th to get admitted for chemotherapy. I am really hoping to be doing better by then so that I can handle things OK. It looks like we will be going to an ifosfamide-only treatment, still 3 and half days in length.

I am woefully behind on returning emails etc. Please forgive me for now; I just don’t have the energy to write much. I am enjoying the fact that college football is now underway; there are lots of people in town for the Penn State game today (despite the heavy rain).

Take care, I’ll post in a few days and let you know how I am feeling.

Seth

Comments:
Seth,
Hope you are on the mend and healing.
We've been thinking of you and I have emailed a few times but they keep coming back, I'll try to call you this week.
Natalie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?