Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Out of the House Today

It's been almost a week since my last treatment ended and I'm starting to get my energy back. I've taken a couple walks and today even accompanied the kids and some friends to a kid's fair in town. We are planning a trip to Hershey Park next week, I'm hoping to have enough energy to keep up with the kids. I won't be riding any roller coasters, though.

I've got another set of C/T scans scheduled for a week from today. I'm trying my best not to think about it too much but it's a bit difficult. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report.

We continue to receive lots of kind and generous support from friends, neighbors, and family. This really helps keep Jenny and I going through all of this, and we continue to say "thanks" to all of you.

I've included a few pictures from our outing today. This is our family with our friends enjoying lunch.



Here are my three sons -- it's still hard to get Nathan to cooperate :)



Here is Jack, enjoying the moonbounce.



That's all for now, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Seth

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?