Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Back in My Lazy Boy

I'm back in my giant boat of a Lazy Boy, and slept soundly last night. Thanks to Dad and my brother-in-law Dave for getting me home yesterday. I received lots of pictures from various people last week and thought I would share.

Our friends Tom and Joy, former neighbors in VA, visited us at Sea Bright last week with their 3 kids. We had a great time catching up.


Our 3 kids had a great time with my Aunt Betsy and Uncle John, who came down for a visit from Rhode Island. Here John is teaching Spencer how a well-timed wink can win over the ladies.


Here's our family's house in Sea Bright.


Here I am, not catching any fish.


We missed our friend Lara's wedding last weekend. Here are Jenny's friends Hilary, Jenn, Lara (looking quite stunning as the bride), and Lata. Our congratulations to Lara and Jason, sorry we missed the big event.


Lastly, here's me at Fox Chase this week, mustering a smile. Can't say I'm in any hurry to get back there, but I'm getting to know the staff pretty well and they treat me great.

Comments:
Seth,
Hope you are are comfy and feeling okay while back at home. Thanks for the update, we've been thinking of you.
Natalie
 
Seth,
Jeff (FEtus) has a book sitting here that he has been holding onto for you - forever - can you send your address (snail mail) so I can get it to you. Makes for a good read, and if your not up to reading it, get someone to read it to you- will make you smile. (political book of course)

On another note, I did a genetics course at Fox, and I thought it was a great hospital. We are thinking of you often.
I work 3 times or so a week - those nurses are lucky to have a patient and family like yours. Just so you know, the nurses are going through this journey with you too, and your fight is getting as personal for them too. So many people are fighting and praying to get you through this.


Take care, Liz and Jeff
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?