Sunday, June 04, 2006

 

Back at Home

A quick note to let everyone know that I am back in State College and doing “OK”. We returned Thursday afternoon without any major difficulties from my treatment. I am feeling completely exhausted, but my nausea has been less severe this time around. Today is the first day that I even felt like typing on the computer. Jenny and I watched “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolfe” yesterday, which I really liked, but its deeper meanings were probably lost on my engineering brain.

I received some inspirational magnets from a friend this week, one of which included the Winston Churchill quotation “If you’re going through hell, keep going”. I am taking this one to heart this week, since at times I think I can feel the flames around me. Not to worry, I know there are better days ahead.

I added in a feed from Gullible Info on the left hand side of the blog, if only to give people something to read when they find there are no updates to the page. I can’t state with any certainty that the info posted there is actually true, but it might make you think.

Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather, there is certainly more to come. Please drop me a line and let me know how things are going, I could use some e-company!

seth.edmondson@gmail.com

Seth

Comments:
Seth,
Glad to hear you are doing well inspite of the nausea. What kind of food are you enjoying or avoiding?
I always enjoy the links you pass on. Here is one for you
http://www.fema.gov/kids/sabrina.htm
I was getting nervous today while at home in front of our big window ; there was a storm and this site confirmed that it could be dangerous. Might be good info for the kids to know. How we could ever remember to teach them everything is beyond me but it's a kids site.
We're off to the beach (Fenwick Isl) next week to celebrate Mitchell being done for the summer.
We'll check in with you again soon.
Natalie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?