Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

New Addition


It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to pass on some good news, so I’m happy to tell you about our new addition, Sorrel, pictured above. Sorrel is a 4 year old Australian Shepherd, and a very welcome addition to the family. He is very friendly and laid back, and listens well. He loves to be brushed, and is quite tolerant and accepting of the kids affection. We feel fortunate to have found such a wonderful dog, and appreciate having something to feel good about.

I am continuing to do well, and am feeling pretty energetic. The doctor has asked that I get blood counts done twice a week, which involves heading to the lab in Altoona, but it’s not a bad trip. Jenny and I have are getting caught up with various household chores and issues that have gotten pushed aside over the last few weeks. I’ll admit (with some hesitation) that Jenny and I will probably watch the American Idol finals tonight, but I was always a Chris Daughtry fan.

Hope everyone is well – I am a bit behind on returning emails and phone calls, but give me some time and I’ll catch up.

Seth

Comments:
Seth - beautiful dog! I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the family for some time to come. Say hi to everyone for me, and good luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?