Friday, March 17, 2006

 

Spinal MRI

I am including two photos from my March 3rd MRI on my spine. The first photo on the left above shows a normal vertebrae and spinal cord somewhere below the tumor. My back is at the bottom of the photopgraph.

The next photo gives some indication of the pressure that the tumor put on the cord, and explains why I was starting to have the symptoms in my feet, legs, and torso. This photo is from the T4 vert, about chest level. You can see the deformed, darker tissue that was part of the tumor both around the cord and in the bone itself. My complete sensation has not yet returned to my legs and feet, but my strength is there, so I am feeling quite confident about having fully functional legs at this point.

Comments:
Seth, you dont know me but just to introduce my self,i am a very good friend of Gail Harker.Gail & i have known each other for the past 20 yrs,i have also met your grandfather.Gail, appox 2 weeks ago talked to me about you & requested me to remember you in our prayers.My wife(Nasreen) & i have since been keeping you in our daily prayers & you are also remembered in our church prayers.I have for my self just come through a heart attack & i know what it is having people pray, the POWER of Prayer is remarkable.As can been seen from your rapid recovery post surgery, there is no doubt you will heal completely.Thanks for your blog.Best wishes, Prakash
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?